Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A December Tea

December is coming to an end,
Also another year, 2017 is ending,
and Christmas is just around the corner.

I'm having a tea, 
sharing December tea cups.


A poinsettia tree behind

 Three December china cup and saucers
I am serving:
 Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies,
Coconut Snowballs and
Caramel Chocolate Cranberry Christmas Candy Bark.
The recipes below....








 Sadler teapot

A Sadler Jar



A vintage poinsettia tablecloth





For each recipe at Thel's Kitchen, click on the name:

To see more of my poinsettia tree, click here.

Thanks for your visit xo

Merry Christmas ,
Wishing you Joy,
Health and Peace !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.