Saturday, April 8, 2017

Vancouver

 I was in Vancouver visiting my family
 last month and I am sharing 
some pics.


B.C. Place Stadium


Vancouver is a beautiful city 
False Creek is a inlet in the heart
 of Vancouver that separates
 Downtown from the rest of the city.




Science World
Educators conduct after-school programs
 in designated inner-city schools to 
inspire at-risk children to become 
passionate about lifelong 
science and technology learning.

I spend an afternoon there with my Grandkids.
Jacob and Louis

Jacob made this with only sticks and elastics.

 There's always a lot of construction
 happening in Vancouver.


*****************************************
One of my favourite grocery stores.
T  and T
An Asian Supermarket in Metrotown.
Tons of fruits and veggies

A large selection of sea food

Everything is so neat and well displayed
A large selection of prepared food

Live Turbo
A lot of live fish


Thanks for your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.