Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Valentine Tea


Valentine Day
 is around the corner
 and I'm having friends
over for tea.
I set up my little table
with rose teacups and
goodies



I am serving Shortbread Hearts, 
Snowballs and Brownies
Roses on tea cups

Shades of Pink

 Roses are not in season,
 I made some with crepe paper.








My favourite cup and saucer



Shortbread Hearts sprinkled with powdered sugar






~Laura Secord Lemon and Mint Tea~












I'm also using china mugs








I'm always intrigued with the
writings under china.
All from England
except one from India.


For the recipes visit my cooking blog at Thel's Kitchen.

Happy Valentines Day

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, 

for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

  Ralph Waldo Emerson

....✿*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿....
........✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿...
Thanks for your visit...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.