Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Christmas Table



I purchased an old table at a house sale.
I liked it because it was made out 
of solid wood with a shelf under.
As you can see by the legs at the bottom
the finishing had worn of.
 it needed to be refurbished.

 The top needed some work also

I used a small sander and sanded 
over the top lightly
and wiped it down.

I decided to paint it with Chalk Paint in White.
White being my favourite color for furniture.
I applied two coats and a finishing wax.
It turned out to be a nice table.





After placing it in my living room,
I realize it's too high for a coffee table.
I will use it during the Christmas Season
and place it elsewhere after.



Thanks for your visit xo

✿*´¨)*
¸.•*¸.• ✿´¨).• ✿¨)

(¸.•´(¸.•´*(.¸. •*
May this Season be filled with, Love, Hope, Joy, and Beautiful Blessings.
❥•❥•❥•❥
All pics are my sole original property..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.