Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Darkest Part of the Shadow, my niece's e-Book.



My niece Caroline Lacombe published 
this book 4 yrs. ago about 
the aftermath of a pandemic.


For those of you who have an Amazon account (or you can create one for free), the ebook from 2016, The Darkest Part of the Shadow, is free for today and tomorrow on Kindle. It is about a young girl in the future who lives in a gated community, in the aftermath of a pandemic. You can download it and read it right on your computer, or phone, or tablet, as long as you download the Kindle app. 

Your review on Amazon will be appreciated. Thank You.



My blog from 2016

I am pleased to share my niece's e-book.
Available at Amazon.ca.
The story:

     Serafina Severn has felt isolated all her life in Lansdowne, as an only child to a single mother. She has been told she has a rare auto-immune disorder, and has been kept away from other people most of her life. The book opens during the summer of her fourteenth birthday, a time in her life when she is beginning to question the world around her; particularly the enigmatic Dr. Stanovich, who brings his young son to visit every Sunday. After discovering a shrine to a dead woman who looks exactly like her, she decides to find the truth about her connection to this woman. 

Click here to download. 



A futuristic coming of age and adventure....

Caroline lives in Quebec, Canada.
Following in her maternal grandmother's footsteps, 
(My Mom) Caroline has always had a passion for reading,
writing and poetry, from a young age.


She has an English Literature degree from Bishops University,
and has done book reviews for the local newspaper company,
where she is presently employed.

Some of her favorite authors are
George R.R. Martin, Stephen King, Thomas Hardy,
Margaret Atwood, James Dashner, and L.M. Montgomery.
Her favorite books are psychological dramas,
science fiction, horror, young adult and adventure.
My Niece Caroline



I wish her great success with this book.

A special thanks to anyone interested in Caroline's book.
Also reviews and comments on the book would be
greatly appreciated on Amazon. 

Thanks for visiting my blog xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.