Wednesday, March 16, 2016

St. Patrick Tablescape



A table set for two
Some paper plates were used.
Get Lucky coin on napkin ring.


Sister, Annie painted me a Blarney stone.
Pot of Gold
Vintage Glasses






Flatware 1937~Oneida Community-Coronation
Irish Coffee Glasses


Happy St. Patrick's Day


(traditional gaelic blessing)

May The Road
Rise Up To Meet You

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back. 
May the sun shine warm upon your face; 
the rains fall soft upon your fields 
and until we meet again, 
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


View my blog on AN IRISH TEA.
Also my recipe on a great IRISH SODA BREAD.

thanks for visiting my blog xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.