Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentines In The Mail


e
Valentines Day is just around the corner
I am sharing Valentine Crafts
and Valentine Cards I made
to send to my Grandkids.
These are simple paper Valentines,
easy and fast to make

All trimming from the Dollarstore

I used photographed music sheets,
 cut hearts out, 
glued them to paper doilies.
Outlined the hearts with pearls.




Hanging in the window with light filtering through








I have 4 Grandkids, Jacob,
 Louis, Mathieu and Sabrina.
I made Valentine Cards to mail to them. 
Jacob and Louis live 
across Canada, in Vancouver, 
and Sabrina and Mathieu live 12 hrs. away.
Kids love going to the 
mail box and getting mail.


~~Childhood memories lasts a life time~~


I photocopied Music Notes on thick paper.
Jacob is my youngest Grandson.


Sabrina is the eldest.


Louis 

 
Mathieu 





 Grandkids with Percé Rock behind.



Happy Valentines Day!!

"Memories of our lives,
of our works, and our deeds,
will continue on in others.

~Rosa Parks~

Thanks for your visit xo
💖💗💕

1 comment:

  1. Thelma I enjoyed looking at your VALENTINE'S for the grandkids they were beautiful nice blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.