Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Carlisle Beach




I am fortunate to live in a part 
of the world with Beaches.

Eastern Canada, on the Chaleur Bay,
 (Baie des Chaleur)
 on the Gaspe Peninsula .

These photos were taken at the west end 
of New Carlisle Beach, at high tide.










Erosion from spring thaw and heavy rains

High Tide

OOPS

Bruce and Jim





There's a lot more to New Carlisle Beach,
 to view more;
I added more pics this year. click here




To view other beach in my area, 
Bonaventure Beach, click here
Also the beautiful Fauvel Beach, click here.

Thanks for your visit.

⚓⚓⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.