Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Crafts

Halloween Haunted Houses,

 Sabrina and Mathieu each decorated one....
This is a simple craft for young children.
 I cut out the house using craft foam paper.
 Glued yellow paper behind to give a window effect
 (hung in a window to have light through it,) 
 and the kids decorated it with stickers, 
acorn tops  and ornaments





BOO 👀👀👀



These trees are a simple craft
 for young children. 
I cut the trees out of craft foam 
and the children were 
happy to decorated them 
with small stickers, 
and ornaments...



























Thanks for your visit.
💀💀💀


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.